- Zouk Lambada Congress
- Roda de Samba
- Ticket Info
- Brazil Shop
- About Us
Choreography Course with Renata Peçanha and Jorge Peres
For people looking to intensify their dance tuition, Brazil Central is proud to present this year's choreography course with Renata Peçanha and Jorge Peres. Renata and Jorge have been a part of Brazil Central since the begining in 2009 and this will be their 3rd choreography course. This is a perfect opportunity to learn from this wonderful couple.
Over eight sessions you will learn a routine, choreographed especially by Renata and Jorge and then perform it at Brazil Central Zouk Lambada Congress 2013.
As this is a performance course, for a choreography to be performed at the Zouk Lambada Congress 2013, you will need to be registered for the course AND congress too.
- Round 1 price is $320 until Sunday 14th July and then round 2 price is $360 for 13 hours of intensive choreography training.
- To register for the choreography course with Renata and Jorge simply click any BUY TICKET link when our tickets are on sale.
- So that you can access the congress venue to perform, you will need to also be registered for the Zouk Lambada Congress (buy a ZLC pass) or at least for the Party/Show on the night that you will perform. These options can be selected at the same time or added at a later date, through our booking system.
- The course has a maximum of 10 couples, so book early to avoid disappointment.
- To ensure there is an equal ratio of males and females, it is essential that you book with a partner confirmed.
- Dance skill level required, intermediate to upper intermediate.
- Costumes: Will be discussed in the first session with Renata and Jorge and participants will need to choose the costume and make the purchase during that week. We generally budget for $100 and try to make the costume very wearable so that it can be used beyond the choreography itself.
Feedback from our previous choregraphy courses has been wonderful:
I loved doing the choreography with Renata & Jorge at Brazil Central 2010. It was definitely a highlight for me, and a fantastic learning experience that I still draw on today months later. It's also a wonderful way of getting to befriend a bunch of fellow dancers. Renata & Jorge will get you ready to perform on stage if you've not done that before, I highly recommend it! - Ralf Muhlberger
The choreography course with Lidio and Monique (2012) is the best challenge I ever had. I learnt so many moves. Greatest experience in my life, as I am severely deaf, it is a hard thing to do. What is important is timing and rhythm. You will love this course. - Louis Bonoguore
Proposed Rehearsal Dates and Location:
Venue: Rio Rhythmics Latin Dance Academy, Studio 2, 165 Boundary St, West End
Monday 23rd September: 6.30 to 8:00pm
Tuesday 24th September, 6.30 to 8:00pm
Wednesday 25th September: 6.30 to 8:00pm
Thursday 26th September: 6:00 to 7:30pm
Sunday 29th September: 6:45 to 8:15pm
Monday 30th September: 6:00 to 7:30pm
Tuesday 1st October: 6:00 to 7:30pm
Wednesday 2nd October: 6:00 to 7:30pm
Thursday 3rd October: 6:00 to 7:00pm Dress Rehearsal @ The Old Museum (Congress Venue) Studio 2